October 23rd, 2015 To The Fullest

October 23rd, 2015 To The Fullest

Today was exceptional. It had every reason to be something less than that, but it wasn't. It was a feel good day all the way around. I enjoyed good food, had a wonderful workout, dined out for my birthday with my daughters and my grandson Noah, then watched the Royals earn another trip to the World Series.

I enjoyed my 44th birthday to the fullest!
 photo Todays20Birthday_zpsmsudhi3k.jpg
We had a fantastic time!

After dinner, I made my way over to the sports bar down the street from my apartment. I wanted to watch the Royals. It turned out to be worth it, despite the rain delay! The Kansas City Royals are going to the World Series again

My Tweets Today:






































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean