October 1st, 2015 Least I Could Do

October 1st, 2015 Least I Could Do

I didn't feel well at all today. Physically, not mentally and emotionally. My sleep was interrupted last night by pain. I don't do pain very well. My threshold isn't very high and I know this about me. I'm not necessarily proud of this, it just is what it is. I can be somewhat of a wuss, occasionally. I admit it. The two hours of pacing the floor in the middle of the night made the rest of my Thursday difficult. I cancelled anything and everything I could. I did the very least I could do. And that was the best I could do, today.

It's getting better. Thankfully. 

I spent some time with Noah this evening before taking him back to his Nana's house. It's been a very enjoyable and at times challenging three and a half days. We did have some really good times. And Noah educated me a little more into the inner workings of his two year old mind. That kid is smart.

I'm still taking a break from exercise. This decision was made late in the evening when I realized things were improving. I'm going to let them improve some more before I go shaking my groove thing.

I'm hitting the pillow feeling better in every way. And that's an awesome thing.

My Tweets Today:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean