October 18th, 2015 Changing The Future

October 18th, 2015 Changing The Future

I'm a big fan of the 1985 movie Back To The Future. The original movie poster (a birthday gift from my oldest daughter) is framed and prominently displayed in my apartment. The cover of my book features a transparent before picture, a nod to the fading picture in the movie.

What fascinated me most about the film, wasn't the concept of time travel. And it wasn't about breaking the "space-time continuum." What fascinated me the most was how everything we do today, shapes our tomorrow. From the biggest to the smallest of actions, every single one can make a dramatic difference for our future.

No matter our current trajectory, we have the power to alter our path, to change the pattern, to make a difference. Time travel might not be possible. Changing the future is completely possible. It's the very heart of choosing change before change chooses you.

Sometimes I ponder what could have been for me. Had I never taken a stand, where would I be today? Would I still be alive? I don't know. Had I never simplified my approach, instead getting lost in a million different plans and rules, would I have found myself, found consistency? What kind of future would I be living?

I had a good day. I slept well, participated in active support communications, drove a colleague to the airport, had a late lunch at one of my favorite "fresh-mex" fast food places on the way back, worked on writing outlines for future video blogs, took a nap, ate well, drank way too much coffee, briskly walked 2.7 miles in the park and now I'm ready for bed.

Before I go, I wanted to share with you the support group information. Another 10 week session starts November 2nd. For ease and time consideration, I'll copy/paste my facebook post from earlier this evening:

I want to work with you on your weight loss goals.

Are you ready? Ready to get unstuck? Ready to move your transformation in the direction you desire? Are you ready to discover the power of group coaching, accountability and support? Are you ready to lose weight, different than any time before? WE WANT YOU in one of our next 10 week sessions. These groups are led by Life Coach Gerri and me! It's a once a week meeting via teleconference w/daily support via a secret Facebook page & text support. A limited number of spaces are available. Any questions? Ask in the comments section of this post. Let's get excited about your transformation!!!

*DDWL readers: The tele-conference lines we use only work well for participants in the United States. We have found a way to accept registrants from Canada, but we're unable to accommodate participants from other countries. One of our goals is to develop a Skype based international support group sometime in the near future.

To join the Monday night 6 Central/7 Eastern/4 Pacific group, register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102mongroup/

To join the Tuesday morning 10am Central/11am Eastern/8am Pacific group (led by Life Coach Gerri with guest appearances by me), register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102tuesmorn/

To join the Tuesday night 7 Central/8 Eastern/5 Pacific group, register via this link: http://lifecoachgerri.com/events/sg1102tuesnite/

I hope your weekend was fantastic. Mine was needed. And that's a good thing.

My Tweets Today:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean