September 4th, 2015 I Took Two

September 4th, 2015 I Took Two

With my new earlier bedtimes this week, I hadn't napped until today--and I took two. The medications prescribed post-procedure (removal of clogged salivary gland) have had considerable effects. Last night I experienced my first ever hot flash. I was fine one second--then, bam!! Suddenly I broke out in a sweat, instantly feeling uncomfortably hot. I kind of panicked a little, grabbed a thermometer and quickly checked my temp. It was normal. I was nauseous and slightly dizzy, too. Uhg. After my radio show this morning, I felt ill, so I made my way home for a midday rest.

I started feeling better mid-afternoon in time to return to the studio for a little while, before running some errands and heading home for nap #2. I've been advised to be okay with taking two rest days in a row. I'm choosing to be okay--although the 5K for autism is coming up fast on the 26th and I'm not ready!!! I'm looking forward to resuming my exercise schedule tomorrow afternoon at the YMCA. It's interesting how a tiny little salivary gland can wreak so much havoc! 

I got up late this evening and started preparing a late dinner. I rarely buy the typically expensive orange roughy, but it was on sale--so a treat was in order! It is the best white fish I've ever tasted. It's much better than the less expensive tilapia I normally eat. Dinner was amazing tonight. I actually look forward to getting into the kitchen and preparing meals. It wasn't always that way. Once upon a time, convenience trumped cooking/preparing any day of the week. Now, my perspective has completed a 180. I actually prefer preparing my own meals over dining out. I get excited about assembling a good plate of food that checks in within the boundaries of my fundamental elements.

I'm getting in bed much later tonight. But it's okay, because the alarm will be set three and a half hours later in the morning. I have a location broadcast late morning from a grocery store's "massive meat sale," and I'll not only be broadcasting the deals, I'll be looking for some super inexpensive sirloins!

 photo Selfie20night_zpsk0fsvnqm.jpg
Do you have a copy of my book? If not, I have a special offer posted in the upper left hand side of this blog page. Click the secure PayPal donate button and donate $25 or more to this blog and I'll send you a special gift package in appreciation! Your package will include a signed paperback copy of Transformation Road-My Trip To Over 500 Pounds and Back--PLUS the unabridged audio version on a convenient MP3 playable/downloadable disc! It's the same professionally produced audio version offered by Amazon's Audible.com! And I'll handle the shipping anywhere in the world at no extra cost to you!! That's a deal! I sincerely thank you in advance. Please include your email address when you check out so I can send you a personal thank you!

My Tweets Today:


























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean