September 13th, 2015 The First Winning Loser Video Blog

September 13th, 2015 The First Winning Loser Video Blog

I stay up way too late on Saturday night. I often do something fun, entertaining--maybe watch an episode of something on Netflix or work on creative ideas for some of my projects. I did the latter last night. After finishing up the blog, I hit the pillow just after 3am. That's excessive. I slept in fine--so I had enough sleep, but once again, I'm noticing how it tilts my Sunday just enough where it affects Sunday night bedtime not to mention the spacing of my calorie intake throughout the day. Working on refining my schedule is a work in progress. And I am, believe it or not, making it important!

Visiting with mom and enjoying dinner with her this evening was fantastic. It's such a delight to see her doing so well. She's walking consistently, some days twice, even! And she's taking care of her calorie budget well. At 70 years old (she doesn't look 70, does she? Not at all!) she's losing weight regularly and she's getting thrilled about it. Her doctors are getting thrilled too. And so is her son!! Her last weigh in at the doctor showed another five pounds down. She's now entering a range she hasn't felt in years. Keep in mind, my mom owns a library of diet books and over the years she's purchased just about every magazine article promoting certain diets--and now, by simplifying her approach and focusing on consistency, the weight is dropping and her health is improving. I'm excited seeing her excited!

The first episode of the Winning Loser VLog is simply an introduction. I'm excited to finally get this project off the "idea table" and into production each week. I'm looking forward to getting more comfortable in front of the camera and bringing a fun and creative approach with each video. Here's the first:  

The ideas for this YouTube series are coming along well. We'll have episodes in restaurants, at the grocery store, on the therapist couch, at the gym and more. I'm looking forward to interviewing some special characters who may have a striking resemblance to me! And of course we'll be visited by the inner voice who will do his best to interject his influence on occasion. I'm also looking forward to cooking segments and the "What's For Dinner? Showdown/Throwdown Challenges." We'll have some surprises along the way, too. And as the introductory video suggests, our weekly visits will occasionally dive into some serious discussions. The mission of this project is to be informative, fun, educational, perspective shifting and always produced with a positive, inspirational message. I hope you'll subscribe to and look forward to watching The Winning Loser Video Blog!

My Tweets Today:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean