September 2nd, 2015 Weigh Day Edition

September 2nd, 2015 Weigh Day Edition

This getting to bed earlier is working well. Except for tonight. I missed my 10pm goal. I've given myself 15 minutes to get this written and posted. I've made it two days in a row without some kind of nap. And it's helping me be more productive.

The past two days have coincidentally been very busy at the studio, so I've needed every bit of extra energy!

Weigh day this morning was a great experience. I felt really well stepping on the scale.
 photo 217.020weigh20day_zpscpcundd1.jpg
Down four tenths of a pound. I'm counting this as a maintain! I've decided to leave my daily calorie budget at 2,300 and immediately start weighing every two weeks instead of every week. I'm fully expecting to increase the calories even further as I get more into certain workouts in my near future.

I'm still having a difficult time psychologically processing this calorie level. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful--no complaints--but I've always been convinced that I'd be gaining with this kind of calorie budget. 2,300 of what I'm eating these days feels like too much, sometimes. My body has changed and obviously my metabolic rate has increased significantly. The thought of adding more calories than this, seems crazy to me. We'll see how it all goes.

It's way back Wednesday time!
 photo ddfbf105-9b0d-47c7-8071-06a6be469caf_zps7axlynff.jpg
#WBW Loaded with birthday cash--somewhere in early 30's, I'm guessing. 500 pounds-plus some. Always the comedian! I could describe how I was actually feeling underneath the fun goofiness in this picture. But I'm just going to enjoy the goofy face this time. You know, I look at this picture and I love that guy. If I could go back in time in some kind of Back To The Future way, I'd give him a big hug and tell him that he was alright and that things can and will get better. Oh my goodness, I'm crying now. Geez.

Goodnight, my friends.

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean