August 30th, 2015 In Time

August 30th, 2015 In Time

I've really been in a funk today. It was a reluctant rest day. Does that make sense? In other words, I wasn't planning a rest day--but it's as if my body and mind said, "oh no, you're resting today. Sitting this one out, dude." Pretty cool that my inner voice uses the word, "dude."

I just kind of disconnected in a way. Not completely. I still interacted and exchanged support, I still maintained the integrity of my food plan, staying within my calorie budget and abstaining from sugar--but not much else. No workout today and I failed to hit my water goal. My water goal! I rarely do that. Part of me says, get over there to the kitchen and get it down---and the other part of me says, #@^&***#@!@$#!! You ever feel like that, too?

I did some deep introspective studies today on the dynamics of me before relapse/regain vs. the dynamics of me, today. It's not a match, 100%, but there are enough similarities that I feel it's important to get a handle on a few things before they become issues, again. I'd rather not elaborate on these right now--simply because I don't have time tonight.

I do know that this is normal. There's nothing wrong with me. Mom--if you're reading this, your son is fine! It's just today. And it happens occasionally--especially when I start opening up and examining certain areas of my life, areas I would really like to improve. In time, I suppose, in time.

My Tweets Today:


















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean