August 2nd, 2015 I'm Two, I Got This

August 2nd, 2015 I'm Two, I Got This

I took this day and made it one to relax. The last two have been busy and I just needed some time to sleep, relax and gather myself. I did just that today! It was a sleep-in, then three and half hours later, take a nap, kind of day.

I picked up my grandson Noah this evening and took him out to dinner. He's staying with me for a few days. I have the help of a good friend, making it possible for me to go get my exercise tonight and just generally being a big help in taking care of him each day. I'll admit, I'm a nervous wreck with him. I'm over-protective and panicky over the slightest of things. I have to be told to calm down and take a deep breath and that it's okay. Noah? He just smiles at me and laughs, as if to say--come on grandpa, I'm two, I got this! 
 photo photo2012a_zps0m0yhe0s.jpg
We're having fun while we wait on our food.

 photo e09425e1-3846-4f3d-83e2-8909910ed962_zps0593wbln.png
New background photo for my phone!

I'm receiving a gift tomorrow and I'm really excited about it and grateful. I'm getting custom fit for a pair of running shoes. I'm looking forward to finally giving an honest effort in an attempt to run a 5K within 60 days. You see, there's a run for Autism the first weekend in October, I believe--whenever it is, I'm in it!! I've never ran very far without stopping. That's the goal. 60 days to get ready. 3.1 miles of running without stopping. These new shoes will make a big difference!

It's been a really good food day. My exercise tonight was a brisk walk in the park for 2.7 miles. I'm hitting the pillow having met my goals for today.

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean