August 16th, 2015 Then Okay, I'm Okay

August 16th, 2015 Then Okay, I'm Okay

I slept in very well this morning. I needed the sleep. The only real issue for me when I do this is my food schedule gets tilted. What would normally be lunch, is breakfast and dinner is actually lunch. It left me short on calories, fairly late--so I did the best I could with an apple, some natural peanut butter and 21g almonds. It was 419 calories of snack. Or was it dinner? See what I mean?

It was Noah time this afternoon. Thank goodness a friend volunteered to help me out with him. I become a complete nervous wreck with a two year old. We picked him up from his Nana's and traveled to Stillwater to visit with mom and have lunch--or was it dinner out at our favorite Mexican place? Little man will be staying with me a few days.

The restaurant selection was simple. I don't need a menu. I know exactly what I want with very little deviation--although I did add some cheese and a tablespoon of guacamole to my fajita chicken crispy tacos.

I've had restaurant meals the last three evenings. These days, it's kind of a rare thing. I even indulged in one of my occasional favorites, fried catfish, on Friday night. And last night I allowed myself a deep fried pork and vegetable egg roll without the sauce, of course!! The sauce on the side was liquid sugar. I kept the portions within my boundaries and felt good about it all. I prefer cooking my meals at home. But occasionally, restaurants happen. For me, as long as I order well--maintaining the integrity of my calorie budget and abstinence from refined sugar, then okay--I'm okay.  

Noah didn't want to go to bed tonight. It was a two hour process. I finally laid down with him for a little while and ended up falling asleep....luckily, so did he.

My Tweets Today:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean