November 7th, 2015 It Was Phenomenal

November 7th, 2015 It Was Phenomenal

This weekend's stand up experience was phenomenal. Not all of the material worked. Not all the shows were well attended. It was phenomenal because I met some amazing people with fascinating stories. It was phenomenal because I had the opportunity to do something I absolutely love doing. They've asked me to come back. And I'm there, any time they need me.

Doing stand-up without a single reference to my size or any harsh self-deprecating material felt nice. My weight loss did come up in conversation after the shows tonight. And I had an opportunity to share a small amount of my philosophy of transformation and personal experience.

I find I'm not as comfortable talking about my weight loss/transformation in a casual setting, after a show like this, because it feels like I'm talking too much. I'd rather be quiet and listen. At the same time, I love sharing my perspective and experience, especially if I feel it might help to inspire someone. I felt like that opportunity existed tonight, so I'm okay with how it became a topic of conversation.

I stayed late tonight, visiting with my cousin Candi, with the two other comedians and with the owners of the club. It was worth every minute.

I grabbed some coffee with 2% nilk and my #lastfoodofday before heading back home.

It's super late, I'm calling it a night.

My Tweets Today:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean